Unit Test Hands-on Workshop
- 2 Days
You want to intensify the introduction of unit tests into your software development? You want to provide a safety net for your existing application? You are looking for training tailored to your individual needs? Our unit test hands-on workshop imparts the necessary techniques and best practices.
This workshop is very practice-oriented. Half of it consists of applied exercises on a consistent topic and you acquire all aspects of unit testing based on specific exercises.
- What are unit tests?
- Which tools are used?
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
Dealing with dependencies
- Test doubles / mocks
- Dependency injection
Unit tests in a legacy environment
- Legacy code
- Code coverage
- Clean code
- Golden Master
- Developer, Tester
To make the implementation of unit tests in your company as smooth as possible, we adapt the exercises to the programming language you use. Additionally, you receive a selection of tools adapted to your organization.
- After the workshop, you can optionally book one or more subsequent coaching days. The trainer is then dedicated to the specific challenges you may face when implementing the workshop contents in everyday life. In addition, you can deepen individual contents in a targeted manner.
- Experience in software development
- For the workshop exercises you will need a laptop. Together with you and the other participants, we define the development environment.
Any questions about our engineering service offers? Feel free to call us!
Manuela Balkan+49 9131 97206-556 Contact