THE #1 TOOL FOR TRUSTED PROCESSES
Autonomous, AI driven, and other software-intensive products are complex to develop and support.
Trusted processes are the core for safe, secure, and sustainable products and an agile, resilient business. Our mission is to simplify these processes.
THE PROCESS JOURNEY WITH STAGES
20 years of process experience and more than 800 successful Stages rollouts have forged a systematic best practice approach:
- Involve all stakeholders in modeling the processes well
- Gather immediate insights from pilot users to achieve early process adoption
- Use tailored processes across programs, projects, and teams
- Integrate with toolchains and put the processes to work
- Continuously monitor compliance and incorporate feedback
Over 400,000 users worldwide already benefit from improved processes in Stages.
WHITE PAPER: Safer Deployment of Automotive Innovations
This paper discusses how current industry challenges interconnect and have a common denominator: the processes used to manage the products across their life cycles.
- Product development process baseline
- Automakers are delivering faster innovation
- Ensuring compliance while innovating
- Safety standards need visible compliance
- Managing overlapping, conflicting standards
PROCESSES YOU CAN TRUST
Master compliance with regulations and industry standards. Reduce audit and assessment efforts
- Automotive SPICE® 3.1, ISO 26262 and
- DO-178C, DO-254, and AS9100D
- ISO 62304 and ISO 14971
- ISO/IEC/IEEE 15288
... and more
When I do Automotive SPICE® assessments the teams use Stages to prove how well they are doing on these assessments.
James Greenfield, Senior Process and Assessment Consultant, Continental
Successful Engineering with Process Management 4.0
This whitepaper introduces a methodical approach to address the engineering challenges of the modern-day industrial revolution.
- The Industry 4.0 Paradigm
- Engineering Change
- Effective Process Management
- The Methodology
PROCESS MANAGEMENT WITH STAGES
What you will learn:
- Optimize processes with a model-based approach
- Improve the quality of your processes in practice
- Understand the advantages and features of the Stages tool