Automotive Process Framework
CREATING PROCESSES FROM SCRATCH IS TIME CONSUMING
The Automotive Process Framework (APF) accelerates process definition and rollout significantly through
- Ready-to-use foundation for the creation of initial processes
- Extendable process templates to fit your organization’s needs
- Cohesive process architecture that integrates multiple overlapping, often inconsistent, and sometimes contradictory standards
Cut down development time of standards-compliant engineering processes from 1-2 years to just 6-9 months at a much lower cost.
COMPLIANT WITH STANDARDS
The Automotive Process Framework covers the project scopes of the following standards:
- Automotive SPICE® 3.1 focusing on the VDA scope Quality Management in the Automotive Industry
- ISO/SAE 21434:2021 Road vehicles - Cybersecurity engineering
- ISO 26262:2018 Road vehicles - Functional safety
- Hardware SPICE® 2.1
- Mechanical SPICE® 1.8
Become standard-compliant in a fraction of the time.
HOW TO BEST ADOPT APF
We recommend an iterative-incremental adoption:
- Start with the most critical needs and focus on typical projects
- Integrate your existing practices, templates, checklists, etc.
- Involve all stakeholders in reviews and approvals
- Pilot with a few supportive projects as soon as possible
In essence: deploy early, iterate often.
EXPERIENCE THE APF IN ACTION
Talk directly with the APF authors
APF Solution Owner
Experience the Automotive Process Framework in detail and have all your questions answered by the authors themselves.