React and Redux – Hands-on Workshop for Web Development
- 2 Days
Unit tests have to be carried out for both React and Redux. The appropriate tools for testing, Jest and Enzyme, are presented in this hands-on workshop.
This training is mainly practice-oriented: Over half of the workshop consists of hands-on exercises based on a consistent topic. You acquire all aspects of React and Redux by working on specific tasks. This workshop enables your team to put the acquired techniques into practice as part of their daily routine.
- Which concept is React based on?
- How is JSX used to define markups in React components?
- Which methods are used to implement component logics?
- How to process and define events?
- What are the best practices?
- What are additional advanced methods?
- What are the options for testing implemented React components?
State Handling and Side Effects
- How to use Redux to manage application states?
- How to check implemented Redux logics for validity with unit tests?
- How to integrate Redux with React?
- How to use the Redux saga to implement side effects such as user interactions or network communication?
- Software Engineers
- After the workshop, you can book either one or more coaching days, where the trainer focuses on the specific challenges you have when implementing the workshop contents in your daily routine. You additionally have the opportunity to deepen specific contents on a targeted basis.