Application Life Cycle Management (ALM)
ALM Consulting: Integrated and Vendor-independent
What is developed? How is it tested? Who implements what? How far did we get? Where are problems? And how are all these questions connected?
ALM gives the answers to these questions and closely connects all engineering activities in product development, covering the whole life cycle from the first customer requirements, through to maintenance.
Method Park supports you with profound expertise in systems and software engineering processes and its tool know-how. This helps you to get an appropriate ALM solution which matches processes and organizational structure, supports standards-compliant development and is ideally applicable.
Tool Chains for Your Application Life Cycle Management
If you need complex tool chains for product development, Method Park takes on responsibility for creating such tool chains. Method Park consults and supports on the replacement of old tools or the addition and adaption of new tools to existing tool chains.
With Professional ALM Consulting You …
- benefit from the experience of Method Park experts in projects
- learn about advantages and disadvantages of different solutions that are vendor-independent
- receive overall support on tool selection, its adaption to your needs, the efficient combination of different tools and optimized tool application in projects
- receive hands-on support on the rollout of ALM solutions
Method Park ALM Services
- Analysis of process landscapes
- Recommendation of appropriate ALM solutions
- Planning and implementation of tool adaption, tailored to your individual processes and methods
- Support on piloting and rollout of ALM solutions with training and coaching
- Combination of different tools to one tool chain
- Continuous maintenance of tool chains by complementing/updating required components
- Compliance validation of ALM solutions and tool chains for relevant standards (SPICE, Automotive SPICE®, ISO 26262, IEC 62304)