A Systematic Approach
Systems consist of a plurality of components and subsystems. The systems can only do its job properly, if all the parts interact correctly.
Individual system components are developed at a variety of locations worldwide, while various suppliers deliver different parts. Engineers from diverse specialist fields contribute to integrated production. This complex development requires a planned and systematic approach.
Method Park supports you on the development of individual systems and implement processes, to enable distributed and efficient development.
With Professional Systems Engineering you
- Systematically integrate knowledge and experience, in all branches of product development
- Establish effective engineering processes in your company
- Implement future methods and professional tools into your development
- Provide for necessary understanding and acceptance within your teams
- Develop resource-saving, intelligent and reliable products, which are highly competitive
- Save the crucial advantage in competence and time
Method Park Systems Engineering Services
- Basic courses on systems engineering
- Coaching, support and management of projects
- Ensuring compliance of systems engineering to norms and standards (ISO 65108, ISO 26262, CMMI or SPICE)
- Support on changing to new paradigms, tools and methods