Online-Training / 11/8 - 11/12/2021
intacs™ Certified Competent Assessor (Automotive SPICE®)
- 11/8 - 11/12/2021
- 5 Days
- 01:00 PM - 10:00 PM
China Standard Time (Shanghai)
- Examination Fee
- € 550.00 per participant
- Online Price
- € 2,885.00 per participant, plus VAT
- Anniversary discount
- 20.0 %
- Anniversary price
- € 2,308.00 per participant, plus VAT
This course provides the knowledge required to be responsible for the tasks of a Lead Assessor according to ISO/IEC 330xx and Automotive SPICE®. It is based on knowledge communicated via training for Provisional Assessors and on experience gained in conducting practical assessments. This training focuses on the exchange of experience among course participants and on deepening practice in administering the process assessment model, based on this experience.
For illustration, this training will use the Automotive SPICE® process assessment model, which is generally applied in the automotive industry and demonstrates a domain-specific variant of existing process assessment models.
To pass the exam of a Competent Assessor (Automotive SPICE®), participants need to provide proof of performance as follows:
- Three to four weeks ahead of the beginning of the course, participants will receive tasks to which they will have to present solutions during the course.
- The course trainer will evaluate the personal participation of each individual participant in practical parts of the course.
- Participants have to pass the exam at the end of the course. This multiple-choice exam will take place in written form and will be corrected by an independent agency.
Please note that we advise all participants to self-reliantly work through the material provided during the training to successfully pass the exam.
The course content is based on the curriculum published by intacs™ and on the Provisional Assessor training. The latest intacs™ training documents are used for this course:
- Students presentations (pre-seminar exercises) with focus on deepening the model understanding of the process and capability dimension
- Class exercises with focus on assessment performance
- Assessment briefing and planning
- Assessment performance and reporting
- Managing extreme situations
- Interfacing certification bodies, including intacs™ rules & regulations for certifications
- Deepening capability dimension (CL 4 & 5)
- Multi-national assessments
- Assessments and process improvement activities
- Coaching of Provisional Assessors: criteria for qualification and how to check them
This course will focus on exercises, discussions and exchange of experience among participants, based on their experience in applying Automotive SPICE®.
- Registered Provisional Assessors, who have gained experience in conducting assessments and would like to take on responsibility for conducting assessments, according to Automotive SPICE®
- Participants shall have gained experience in conducting assessments (at least two assessments, one of them up to Capability Level 3).
- Participants should have gained several years of experience in the IT sector (e.g. software/system development, project management, quality management or similar occupations).
- Course and exam participation is not subject to submitting evidence that requirements for qualifying as Competent Assessor (Automotive SPICE®) have been met.
- Additional exam fees charged when applicable.
- Respective and latest published fees will apply: Fees
- This course is exclusively held by experienced intacs™ Certified Instructors who have gained deep experience in conducting assessments and trainings.
- The currently valid version of prerequisites to register as intacs™ Certified Competent Assessor (Automotive SPICE®) can be downloaded via http://www.intacs.info.
- The price of this seminar includes the "Automotive SPICE® v3.1 Pocket Guide".