Blockchain Hands-on Workshop
- 2 Days
You have already read and heard a lot about Blockchain, but are looking for a better overview in the bulk of terms and technologies? Or are you still wondering what a blockchain should be good for? Just try it out and gain practical experience in creating your first decentralized application.
With a consistent example, you learn how to use all relevant tools and frameworks you need to create your own application. You also receive numerous practical tips & tricks, which will save you a lot of time when implementing your own ideas.
- Blockchain and cryptography
- What is a smart contract?
- Differences and overview of current Blockchain projects
Create your own Projects
- The Ethereum project in detail
- Creating smart contracts in Solidity with the IDE remix
- Using the Truffle framework
- Creating a frontend for smart contracts
Quality Assurance for Decentralized Applications
- What are the differences compared to conventional web applications?
- Testing smart contracts and decentralized applications
- Linting and static analysis tools for smart contracts
- Security practices for smart contracts
Design Patterns, Standards and Protocols
- Design patterns for smart contracts
- ERC standards and ERC20/ERC721 tokens
- Game theory and token economics
- Analysis of existing token models
- Complementary technologies such as IPFS or zero-knowledge proofs
- Raiding, plasma and the future of Ethereum
- Software Architects, Software Developers
- After the workshop, you have the option to book one or more subsequent coaching days. The trainer is dedicated to specific challenges you face during the implementation in everyday life. You additionally have the chance to deepen individual contents in an even more targeted manner.
- You need a computer with Chrome or Firefox installed to complete the exercises.
If you have questions about our on-site courses, feel free to call us!
Thomas Hofmann+49 9131 97206-557 Contact