With its Information Systems team, Method Park supports you as you face the challenges of big data, data analytics, machine learning, and hybrid cloud computing.
Method Park also creates and customizes engineering tools for you, which are implemented not only locally (on-premises), but also in a cloud Environment.
With professional support, you can ...
- systematically integrate the know-how and experience of Method Park experts
- receive hands-on support when setting up your “big data” environment
- get to grips with your ALM tools
- access comprehensive methodological and technological know-how
- implement future-oriented methods and professional tools in your development activities
- secure a key advantage in terms of time and expertise
- boost the efficiency of your products and assure a high level of system quality
Services for information systems at Method Park
- Setup of a Hadoop environment
- Connection of your systems to cloud services
- Consulting on data analytics
- Support along the path from the prototype to the integration of deep learning-based algorithms
- Customization of your ALM tools
- Creation of software engineering tools
- Coaching and hands-on workshops on configuration/version-control systems
Big Data and DSGVO
Numerous industries use big data to improve their products, services or added value. In these sectors, big data is particularly connected to the protection of collected data. The government determines how data can be recorded, processed and analyzed, and how companies must ensure the worthiness of protection of respondents. Since May 2018, the new General Data Protection Regulation has been binding; in Germany this regulation is implemented in the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG-new). This article shows the differences between the old implementation of data protection in the Federal Data Protection Act and the new General Data Protection Regulation – particularly considering big data. In: MED engineering (Edition 4/2018)Download
Big Data oder Business Intelligence
..... in: manage it (Ausgabe 9-10/2015)Download