Online-Training / 10/19 - 10/20/2021
Unit Test with C# and NUnit Hands-on Workshop
- 10/19 - 10/20/2021
- 2 Days
- 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Centr. European Time (Berlin)
- Online Price
- € 1,800.00 per participant, plus VAT
- Anniversary discount
- 20.0 %
- Anniversary price
- € 1,440.00 per participant, plus VAT
You want to introduce more unit tests in your software development and provide a safety net for your existing application? Are you looking for a training course individually tailored to your needs? Our unit test hands-on workshop offers you the necessary techniques and best practices.
This workshop is very practice-oriented. Half of it consists of applied exercises in C# based on a consistent topic, and you acquire all aspects of unit testing based on specific exercises.
- What are unit tests?
- Which tools are used?
- Test-first approach
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Dealing with dependencies
- Test doubles/mocks
- Dependency injection
- Unit tests in legacy environment
- Legacy code
- Code coverage
- Clean code
- Golden Master
- Developers, Testers
- Experience in software development
- Basic knowledge of C#
- The number of participants is limited to 12.
- The exercises will be performed in C# and with Visual Studio Code.