Embedded Architecture with UML
- 2 Days
Software architectures for embedded systems need to address specific challenges: Limited resources, performance and safety are often the predominant impact factors. But maintainability, flexibility and extensibility also have to be taken into account.
In this seminar you will learn how to address these challenges and how you can use UML successfully in your projects. You will become familiar with an approach to architectural design that takes the impact factors of your system into consideration. And you will learn how to evaluate your architecture. Specific solution concepts for the most significant impact factors and practical tips for successfully creating good architectures in your projects will be given.
- Approach to embedded system development
- Impact factors for embedded systems
- Significance and analysis of impact factors
- Concepts and patterns for typical impact factors
- Resources and flexibility
- UML notation
- Typical views
- Scenario-based architecture evaluation
- Implementation concepts
- Consistent example used for all exercises
- Software architects, software developers
- Analytical thinking
- Experience with development projects
- UML basics
Any questions about our engineering service offers? Feel free to call us!
Manuela Balkan+49 9131 97206-556 Contact