Online-Training / 12/11 - 12/13/2023
iSAQB® Certified Professional for Software Architecture - Foundation Level
- 12/11 - 12/13/2023
- 3 Days
- 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Centr. European Time (Berlin)
- Examination Fee
- € 250.00 per participant
- Online Price
- € 2,145.00 per participant, plus VAT
- Early bird discount
- 10.0 %
- Early bird price
- € 1,930.50 per participant, plus VAT
What is software architecture? How to successfully establish effective architecture work in your development? This training answers your questions. You learn how to design, document, and evaluate software architectures. Upon completion of this training, you will master the methods and techniques you have learned and successfully implement them in your projects.
You can take the exam to qualify as an "iSAQB® Certified Professional for Software Architecture – Foundation Level". Please note that we recommend further follow-up work after each course day to complete the exam successfully.
The content corresponds to the curriculum published by the ISAQB®:
- Foundations: Importance, definition, and objectives of software architecture
- Software architecture in context
- The software architect role
- Interactions of software architecture with stakeholders and organization
- Dealing with architecturally significant requirements
- Analyzing the influencing factors of the architecture
- Design of software architectures
- Approach to architectural design, iterative process
- Design principles
- Model- and view-based design
- Architectural patterns and design patterns
- Documentation and communication of software architectures
- Quality and evaluation
- Importance of software architecture in achieving quality objectives
- Evaluating software architectures
- Examples of software architectures
- A consistent example is used for all exercises
- Software architects, software designers, software developers, systems analysts
- Experience in software development, basic familiarity with the UML, basics of modelling and abstraction
- Basics of object oriented concepts are helpful.
- Additional exam fees charged when applicable.
- If the exam is passed, the certificate will be issued by the independent certifier International Software Quality Institute (iSQI).
- The number of participants is limited to 12 persons.
- The price of this course includes the book "Software Architecture Fundamentals".