Berlin, Germany / 10/6 - 10/7/2020
SAFe® 5.0 Product Owner/Product Manager with SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) Certification
- Berlin, Germany
- 10/6 - 10/7/2020
- 2 Days
- Early bird discount
- 10.0 %
- € 1,290.00 per participant, plus VAT
Develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise—and learn about the activities, tools, and mechanics used to manage backlogs and programs—by becoming a SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM).
During this two-day course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the Agile Release Train (ART), how it delivers value, and what you can do to effectively perform your role.
You will also learn how to apply Lean thinking to write Epics, break them down into Features and Stories, plan and execute Iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, you learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate as Product Owners and Product Managers, and what it takes to relentlessly improve the ART.
- Applying SAFe in the Lean enterprise
- Relating a Lean-Agile Mindset to the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Collaborating with Lean Portfolio Management
- Continuously explore customer needs
- Executing the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
- Defining the Product Owner/Product Manager roles and responsibilities
- Creating a Product Owner/Product Manager action plan
- Product managers, product line managers, Product Owners, business owners and economic analysts, business analysts
- Solution managers, portfolio managers, program managers, PMO team members and those responsible for processes
- Enterprise, solution and system architects
- Necessary: none
- Leading SAFe® (SA) certification
- Experience in SAFe® and Lean/Agile environments
- Name of the examination: SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM)
- Format and language: Multiple Choice, web-based, in English
- Entry: Participants will be registered at Scaled Agile Inc. end receive the entry link to the online examination and SAFe® community platform.
- Period of examination: 30 days after training
- Amount of questions: 45 questions in 90 minutes
- Threshold for passing: 77% correct answers
- Retake fee: 50 USD per retake. The first retake may be done immediately. The second retake has a waiting time of 10 days. The third retake has a waiting time of 30 days. For questions You may directly contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Renewal of certification: The certification is valid for one year. The fee for renewal is 100 USD. Presumed is continuous education in SAFe®.
- Course material: printed workbook
- Authorization to request 15 PDUs at the PMI for PMP-, PgMP- and PMI-ACP certifications
- Authorization to request SEUs (category C) for the Scrum Alliance CSP certification or renewals
- Registration for the SAFe® 5 Product Owner / Product Manager (POPM) examination (both course days must be attended)
- Final exam online (English)
After passing the final exam you receive
- SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager certificate
- A SAFe 5 Product Owner / Product Manager digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager, which includes access to the POPM Community of Practice
- A SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager certification usage guide with POPM certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Duration: 2 days
- Times: 9:00-5:00h