Module K2 - Safety Management and Supporting Processes
- 1 Day
The new ISO 26262 standard describes management of Functional Safety as the essential basis for the development of safety-relevant electronics in motor vehicles. In an illustrative way this training module demonstrates the aspects to be considered when introducing an FSM system and the tasks faced by both the responsible safety managers at the quality level and the safety managers at the project level.
- Introduction into the topic of safety management
- Required safety processes in addition to the established quality assurance system
- Complementary processes in development – extension of supporting processes
- Responsibilities of safety managers at project level and their practical implementation
- Project managers, safety managers, QM managers