ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level – Agile Technical Tester
- 3 Days
This course extends the software testing concepts known from the "ISTQB® Certified Tester, Foundation Level" and the "ISTQB® Agile Tester" with special approaches in agile projects.
You will learn how methods from requirements engineering can help you create testable epics and user stories and which test procedures can be used in the agile environment beyond the techniques known from the foundation level.
Furthermore, this course gives you an overview of test automation techniques and shows the importance of testing for continuous development and delivery.
The content corresponds to the current German syllabus published by the GTB:
- Requirements Engineering
- Requirements engineering methods
- Analysis of user stories and epics with requirements engineering methods
- Identification of acceptance criteria by requirements engineering methods and test methods
- Testing in an agile environment
- Agile development techniques and test procedures
- Experience-based testing in the agile environment
- Aspects of code quality
- Test automation
- Test automation methods
- Degrees of automation
- Deployment and delivery (provisioning/commissioning and delivery)
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Testing
- Service Virtualization
- System or software tester, system or software developers, project managers and quality managers in an agile environment
- Special approaches and test procedures for agile projects
- An overview of test automation
- The importance of testing for continuous development and delivery
- Experience with software-based systems
- Knowledge of software or systems testing or software/systems development is helpful, but not required.
- ISTQB® Certified Tester, Foundation Level
- ISTQB® Agile Tester, Foundation Level
- Examination fees may be added to the seminar price.
- The certificate is issued by the independent certifier International Software Quality Institute (iSQI) after successfully passing the exam.