Munich, Germany / 3/16 - 3/17/2020
ISO 26262 - Functional Safety for Road Vehicles
- Munich, Germany
- 3/16 - 3/17/2020
- 2 Days
- € 1,190.00 per participant, plus VAT
This seminar provides information in compact form regarding the current status of science and technology with respect to the safety standard ISO 26262 (Functional Safety for Road Vehicles). You will learn which new requirements will apply to your projects with the implementation of the standard for functional safety for road vehicles. Which sections of the safety standard ISO 26262 must you absolutely keep in mind for your projects? Which adaptations are you permitted to make? Is safety even a relevant subject with regard to your products?
With practical application examples and exercises you will acquire the necessary techniques for correctly assessing and preventing the hazards and risks that your product could cause. Afterward, you will be able to evaluate the effects on your system, software and hardware development and implement accordingly.
- Motivation and introduction to the safety standard ISO 26262
- Overview of the safety lifecycle
- Requirements for organization, management and processes
- Setting up a hazard analysis, including ASIL classification and decomposition
- Creating a functional safety concept
- Required activities in system, software and hardware development
- Examples of safety architectures
- Qualification of software tools and components
- Proof of safety and safety assessment
- Legal aspects
The course consists of lectures, exercises and discussion and offers ample opportunity for asking questions and exchanging experiences.
- Managers (organizational areas), project managers, quality managers, system/hardware/software developers and testers in the automotive area
- Practical experience with development projects is advantageous.