Hardware Training for ISO 26262
- 1 Day
Upon successful completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Develop a basic understanding of the hardware safety life cycle
- Define and document hardware architectural metrics
- Analyze hardware design verification with an introduction to fault tree analysis (FTA)
- Integrate a failure mode effect and diagnostics analysis (FMEDA) into your development framework
- Understand the evaluation of safety goal violations due to random hardware failures
Training for engineers looking to advance understanding of hardware safety metrics This one-day training covers functional safety product development at the hardware level based on ISO 26262-5:2018.The objective of this course is to inform managers and responsible engineers about hardware related aspects of ISO 26262. The training begins with the core concepts of functional safety, initiation of product development at a hardware level and hardware safety requirements.
Related topics, such as hardware safety life cycle, hardware design, hardware safety analysis and hardware integration and testing, are described in detail throughout the training course
Training topics overview
- Initiation of product development at the hardware level
- Specification of hardware safety requirements
- Hardware design
- Evaluation of hardware architectural metrics
- Evaluation of safety goal violations due to random hardware failures
- Hardware integration and verification
- Hardware developers
- System and safety engineers
- Safety managers
- Engineering managers
Our team’s expansive knowledge of the automotive product development life cycle sets us apart in the functional safety industry. From hazard analysis to functional design and validation target-setting, the engineers at kVA by UL understand safety for complex electronic systems.
Expert trainers – kVA by UL’s trainings provide an in-depth overview of the methodologies used in the ISO 26262 and ISO/PAS 21448 standards. Our trainers are experienced automotive engineers who have designed and validated real-world automotive systems at major automotive companies worldwide.
Advisory support – Our services span across autonomous vehicles, connectivity of electronic modules and infotainment, semiconductors, cybersecurity and robotics.