Online-Training / 10/26 - 10/28/2022
intacs™ Training for the Automotive SPICE® for Cybersecurity Model
- 10/26 - 10/28/2022
- 3 Days
- 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Centr. European Time (Berlin)
- Examination Fee
- € 450.00 per participant
- Online Price
- € 1,790.00 per participant, plus VAT
- Early bird discount
- 10.0 %
- Early bird price
- € 1,611.00 per participant, plus VAT
The new Process Assessment Model (PAM) "Automotive SPICE® for Cybersecurity" provides an extension to Automotive SPICE® in six new processes.The new course "intacs™ certified Automotive SPICE® Cybersecurity" prepares assessors for the assessment of the new processes.
Are you looking for an introduction to the model extension "Automotive SPICE® for Cybersecurity"? As an intacs™ certified Automotive SPICE® Assessor, you will learn how to apply the model extension in practice in this training.
You will extend your analysis expertise to Cybersecurity and learn how to analyze and assess development processes regarding cybersecurity aspects.
The 3-day training perfectly prepares you for the exam on the last training day.
intacs™-certified Competent and Principal Assessors who have acquired expertise in Cybersecurity are qualified to lead an assessment using Automotive SPICE® Cybersecurity after passing the training and exam.
The content of this training is based on the syllabus published by intacs™. intacs™ will provide standard training material to the intacs™ training providers and will cover the following topics:
Cybersecurity know-how, including:
- Cybersecurity motivation and history
- Cybersecurity goals
- Relevant standards and guidelines
- The concept of "assets" and asset management
- UNECE requirements
- Risk assessment methods and threat modeling
- Methods for penetration testing
- Security vs. Safety
- TARA according to ISO/SAE 21434
The processes of the Automotive SPICE® for Cybersecurity model in detail:
- ACQ.2 Supplier Request and Selection
- MAN.7 Cybersecurity Risk Management
- SEC.1 Cybersecurity Requirements Elicitation
- Cybersecurity "Item" and TARA
- SEC.2 Cybersecurity Implementation
- SEC.3 Risk Treatment Verification
- SEC.4 Risk Treatment Validation
Cybersecurity hints and comments that must be considered when implementing or assessing existing Automotive SPICE® 3.1 processes, including:
- Acquisition processes ACQ.3, ACQ.4, ACQ.14, ACQ.1
- System development processes SYS.1 to SYS.3
- Software development processes SWE.1 to SWE.3
- Software test processes SWE.4 to SWE.6
- System test processes SYS.4 and SYS.5
- Support processes SUP.1 and SUP.8
- MAN.3 Project Management
- MAN.5 Risk Management
- Exam preparation
For the time being, this training only addresses intacs™-certified Automotive SPICE® Assessors.
On the afternoon of the last training day, a representative of the VDA will conduct a multiple-choice online exam.
The exam is held in English.
The regular duration of the exam is one hour.
Examinees whose native language is not English receive 50% more exam time.
English course materials will be used.
The price of this seminar includes the "Automotive SPICE® v3.1 Pocket Guide".