The crisis manager
"I want to bring my customers forward and remove obstacles from their path."
Marco Schuster is a Principal Consultant at the Erlangen location of Method Park. He advises his customers on development processes compliant to Automotive SPICE®. He gives courses, develops customer-specific training programs, conducts assessments, and offers coaching on all aspects of process optimization. And who could do that better than him? Marco Schuster masters his field of expertise and is one of the very few German Automotive SPICE® Principal Assessors & Instructors at the Competent Assessor level.
For Marco Schuster, it is essential to always think outside the box. Interdisciplinary and systemic approaches belong to his strengths. That's why Marco Schuster works not only in the automotive industry but also in other sectors, such as the defense industry, and always integrates project management with risk management. He visualizes columns of figures and Excel tables and makes them understandable.
Marco Schuster is fascinated by product development projects that are "on the brink of failure" and brings in his talent as a crisis manager. He knows that these projects can still succeed and even be fun if everyone pulls together, and silo thinking takes the backseat.
- Automotive SPICE® Principal Assessor and Instructor - Competent Assessor Level
- Systemic Consultant and Coach
- Senior Risk Manager (ISO 31000)
- Six Sigma Black Belt (DMAIC and DfSS)
- Certified Automotive Functional Safety Engineer (TÜV Nord)
He leads the following courses:
- intacs Certified Automotive SPICE® Provisional and Competent Assessor
- Automotive SPICE® for Managers
- Automotive SPICE® for Engineers
- Automotive SPICE® and Functional Safety, a joint approach