Trends in Automotive E/E Systems Engineering
Master your challenges with Automotive SPICE® and process management
- Location: online
- Date: February 8, 2018; 09:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Duration: 1h
- Language: English
- Cost: For free
- Webinar Presenter: Professor Bernd Hindel, CEO Method Park
- Target Group: Quality Managers, Process and Project Managers, IT Managers, Executives
Electrification, big data, interconnection and ADAS/autonomous driving: The automotive industry is facing its biggest technological revolution, since the invention of the combustion engine.
In this webinar, learn about the impacts of current automotive trends on E/E Systems Engineering with focus on complexity, AUTOSAR, Safety, Security, PLM, distributed development and agility. In this context, the webinar presenter and Automotive SPICE® expert Professor Bernd Hindel demonstrates the relevance of Automotive SPICE® for the performance assessment of development processes.
This webinar supports you to sustainably optimize processes in your development disciplines on software and hardware level. Learn how to uphold product quality on your journey to develop the “car of the future”: with effective process management, your organization will keep the decisive step ahead.
- Automotive trends and their impact on E/E engineering
- Range of topics: Complexity, AUTOSAR, Safety, Security, PLM, distributed development and agility
- Automotive SPICE® to ensure product quality
- Process management as success factor for your product development