Complex multi-tier planning in typical matrix-organizations is a challenge which rises from the need to make software components and project deliveries reusable and keep track of planning efforts across a multitude of customers, projects, products, or locations.
What will attendees learn from this session?
- Real case from automotive industry.
- Process modeling and tailoring in Method Park's Stages.
- Conceptual workflow components in IBM's Rational Team Concert for enforcing processes modeled in Stages.
- Necessary technical modifications and extensions in Project Area configurations.
- Dimitrios Dentsas, Software Engineer, Robert Bosch GmbH, Gasoline Systems
- Erich Meier, Chief Technology Officer, Method Park Software AG