A revolution in user experience
- Support of all clients: desktop, tablet & mobile
- Responsive design adjusts to browser zoom, screen size, or orientation
- "Show as you type" instant search
- All-in-one navigation for all content
Put the end user in the driver seat to accelerate process understanding:
- End users decide on visualization type and details: flow, swimlane, table, grid, etc.
- Full focus on process content without distraction by buttons, icons, or links
- Multiple perspectives for viewing, modeling, showing differences, translations, etc.
Minimize efforts to define, share, and use processes
- Quickly create & edit and assign process content
- All guidance materials in one place: practices, templates, checklists, tools, trainings, etc.
- Methodical process version management following the Stages method
- Easily manage large process architectures and many variants through process modules
Share processes with all stakeholders and put the process to work
- Access project work products, templates, and checklists stored in Sharepoint, SVN, ClearCase, etc.
- Update work products via drag & drop and let Stages do all the checkout, edit, and checkin work
- Export process content as PDF, including change markers against previous versions
How to get your new Stages 7 experience started now?
Contact our customer care team via email stages-support(at)methodpark.com or phone:
- Europe, Asia: +49-9131-97206-550
- North America: 1-800-529-3023
Or simply contact your dedicated product consultant to plan your migration.