Introduction to the VDA Automotive SPICE® Guidelines
- 2 Days
This training provides an introduction into the new „VDA Automotive SPICE® Guidelines” published in 2017.
Examples and exercises will give an insight into the guidelines and their application from a competent assessor’s point of view as well as from project members point of view.
This training course gives room for discussions of challenges during an assessment when you have to apply the guidelines and how to deal with these challenges.
The content of this training course reflects the syllabus developed by VDA and intacs™ and the training will be conducted with officially created material from intacs™:
- Requirements for the assessor qualification
- Brief overview of content and concept of the „VDA Automotive SPICE® Guidelines“
- Definition of the VDA-Scope
- Purpose and structure of rules and recommendation in the guideline
- Aggregation of ratings
- Definition of the assessment scope and templates for different use cases of the scope definition in an assessment
- Idea of consistency
- Exemplary rating rules and recommendations for
- the processes of the VDA scope
- the specific environments defined in the guidelines
- the specific terms defined in the guidelines
- Capability Level 2 and 3
The course consists of lectures, exercises and discussions and offers ample opportunity for asking questions and exchanging experiences.
- intacs™ Certified Provisional, Competent or Principal Assessors for Automotive SPICE®
- Experiences in the application of Automotive SPICE®
- First experiences in rating processes (e.g. as co-assessor in an assessment or internal process ratings).
- Several years professional experience in the domain of IT (e.g. software or systems development, project management, quality management or alike).
This course is exclusively taught by experienced intacs™ certified instructors with extensive experience in the practical implementation of assessments in accordance with Automotive SPICE®.
The price of this seminar includes the "Automotive SPICE® v3.1 Pocket Guide" and the VDA QMC Bluegold print “Automotive SPICE® Guidelines”.