Integration of Disciplines and Teams
Project management in systems and software engineering is the art of unifying all involved disciplines. These cross-functional tasks are essential for successful project implementation.
The use of established methods and a deep knowledge of the human factor, are key points to success. This will enable you to master distributed setups, even in an international environment.
Method Park supports and consults your project managers, highlights weaknesses and reveals the potential to improve your projects success rate.
With Professional Support ...
- establish solid and profitable project management in your organization
- benefit from methodical project support
- your Project managers receive profound training
- combine your engineering processes, using maturity models and ensure your projects and requirements are compliant to Functional Safety standards
Method Park Project Management Services
- Conduct gap analyses on your current projects status
- Training your project managers in advanced methods and soft skills
- Methods training from project start, via planning and monitoring through to the successful project completion
- Coaching on setting up organizational structures especially in an international distributed development environment
- Setting up a well-founded project management consistent with requirements of regulatory frameworks
- Mastering of agile and plan driven process models
- Coverage of all disciplines of the systems and software development