Machine Learning Workshop - hands-on to Artificial Intelligence
- 2 Days
Artificial intelligence and machine learning have long since found their way into large parts of industry. Success has most recently been achieved in autonomous driving, medical image processing or material testing. In future, Artificial Intelligence (AI) will play an even greater role in numerous industries and scenarios. To remain fit for this future, companies have to deal with the basics of AI and machine learning.
These basics are imparted in the workshop on Machine Learning, which bundles the sheer flood of information and offers you a compact overview of theory and practice in machine learning. You receive the hands-on knowledge you need to integrate the enormous potential of artificial intelligence into your product portfolio and value chain.
This workshop is very practice-oriented. Half of it consists of applied exercises on a consistent topic. You will learn the relevant methods and practices around machine learning while focusing on artificial neural networks, the basis for deep learning.
- Introduction and definition of terms (machine learning, artificial intelligence, big data, deep learning, ...)
- Presentation of the technologies used in the workshop, e.g. TensorFlow and Keras
Landscape of Machine Learning Methods
- Supervised learning
- Unsupervised learning
- Reinforcement learning
Single-layer neuronal networks (perceptrons)
- Biological motivation
- From biological to artificial neurons
- Learning: optimization, gradient descent
- Classification of multiple classes
Basic terms & tools
- Loss functions
- Performance metrics
- Data partitioning
- Feature extraction, dimensionality reduction
- Overfitting and countermeasures
Multilayer neural networks
- Deep learning
- GPU-accelerated training in the cloud with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Deployment of trained networks on embedded hardware
- Convolutional neural networks
- Software Developers and Data Scientists
- After the workshop, you can optionally book one or more subsequent coaching days. The trainer is dedicated to specific challenges you may face when implementing the workshop contents in everyday life. In addition, you can deepen individual contents in a targeted manner.
- Basic programming knowledge
- For the exercises you need a laptop. We define the development environment together with you and the other participants.
If you have questions about our on-site courses, feel free to call us!
Thomas Hofmann+49 9131 97206-557 Contact