intacs™ Certified ISO/IEC 15504 Provisional Assessor (ISO/IEC 15504-5)
- 5 Days
This seminar prepares you to take the exam for qualification as an "intacs™ Certified ISO/IEC 15504 Provisional Assessor (ISO/IEC 15504-5)". You will become familiar with the exemplary process assessment model in part 5 of the standard, which is used in a domain-independent manner in assessments outside of the automotive industry.
With many practical exercises and tips you will learn to work with individual aspects of assessments. Upon completion, you will be able to assess processes according to ISO/IEC 15504-5 independently (but under the authority of a Competent Assessor) in your own company or at your supplier(s) and then improve the processes based on the assessment results.
To complete the training successfully, you must actively participate in the course and pass the independent exam. Individual preparation at the end of each training day is recommended in this regard.
The seminar content is equivalent to that in the curriculum published by intacs™:
- intacs™ - the "International Assessor Certification Scheme"
- Overview of and motivation for process assessment in accordance with ISO 15504
- The measurement system: Process profiles and capability level rating
- General overview of the assessment process
- Data collection: Interviewing and note-taking techniques
- Data collection: Inspection of documents
- Assessment exercise: Assessment of "project management" at capability level 1
- The assessment model in ISO/IEC 15504-5
- Assessment exercises regarding processes from ISO/IEC 15504-5 at capability level 1
- Capability levels 2 and 3
- Assessment guidelines for inexperienced assessors
- Assessment exercises at capability levels 2 and 3
- Exam preparation
For the most part, the course consists of exercises, discussions and participant experience exchange based on their experience with processes and their implementation.
- Persons who want to perform assessments in accordance with ISO/IEC 15504-5 in the future
- Employees in process groups
- Quality and project managers for whom compliance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 15504-5 is important
- Project employees who are charged with developing systems that meet the requirements of ISO/IEC 15504-5
- Participants should have several years of professional experience in the IT industry (e.g. software/system development, project management, quality management or similar experience).
- Additional exam fees charged when applicable.
- If the exam is passed, the certificate will be issued by the independent certifier European Certification and Qualification Association (ECQA).
- This course is exclusively taught by experienced intacs™ Certified Principal Assessors with extensive experience with practical assessment implementation. In addition, they are accredited trainers.