Automotive SPICE® for Managers
This seminar offers insights into the Automotive SPICE® model from a manager’s perspective. The differences between Automotive SPICE® and other models for configuration and improvement of processes such as CMMI® are discussed. Different possibilities to use this model within your company and for the cooperation between customer and supplier are presented. On the basis of this seminar’s content, you can calculate the benefits of using this model in your own company.
- Automotive SPICE® process reference model (PRM) and Automotive SPICE® process assessment model (PAM)
- The so-called “HIS Scope” (Minimal set of Automotive SPICE® processes German OEMs assess at their suppliers)
- Process and preparation of an assessment by the customer
- Benefits of Automotive SPICE® for control units and software suppliers
This seminar consists of presentations, exercises and discussions and offers the opportunity to ask questions and exchange know-how.
- This seminar is for executives of automotive manufacturers and suppliers, including project managers, coordinators and those responsible for quality assurance of development, the supplier management and the purchasing department.
- The trainers of this seminar are Competent and Principal Assessors with extensive experience in conducting assessments compliant to Automotive SPICE®.
- The price of this seminar includes the "Automotive SPICE® Pocket Guide".