Medical Cybersecurity for Software Engineering
Cybersecurity is becoming increasingly important for the development of medical device software. We accompany you during the entireprocess and support you in every development step.
Our portfolio includes trainings and workshops on standards and regulations to support you in obtaining approvals, methods such as Threat Modelling and Risk Rating, and writing secure code for your application, know-how sourcing, and many more.
We support you with profound experience, among others, in:
- Threat Modeling & Risk Rating
- Secure Development Lifecycles
- Security Documentation
- Cybersecurity Regulatory Requirements (e.g., FDA Guidance on Pre-/Postmarket Submissions for Management of Cybersecurity in Medical Devices, MDR & IVDR)
- Identification and removal of vulnerabilities
- Secure Boot
- Setting up CI/CD infrastructure for cybersecurity testing
We develop software that adheres to security requirements to ensure software released to the market is secure.