Working Student (m/f/d) for Human Resources
From 2021/05/31 Erlangen
YOUR HUMAN RESOURCES TEAM:
Your future team consists of the Paragraph Lady, the Admin Allrounder, and the Recruiting Twins. Together, we take on responsibility for all facets of human resources management at Method Park, like recruiting processes, training, language courses, contracts, and many more. To strengthen our team of four, we are looking for motivated students who would like to enrich their theoretical knowledge of operational HR with practical experience.
- Support in operational HR work (e.g., data maintenance, creation of certificates and references)
- Organizational tasks and processing of employee-related topics (e.g., orders for office supplies, maintenance of training data in our internal training catalog)
- Support in recruiting (e.g., recording of applications, coordination of appointments)
- As part of the team, you will support processes and projects related to the employee lifecycle.
Do you want to get to know HR work from A to Z and become part of an open-minded and motivated team? Are you looking for challenges and your field of responsibility?
- You are studying social sciences, business administration, psychology, or a comparable field.
- You convince us with a structured and self-reliant way of working.
- You are conscientious, communicative, and have good people skills.
- You have good MS-Office skills and are fluent in German and English (written and spoken).
- You can support us with 15-20h per week.
ARE WE MATCHING?
Go ahead and apply to us! You will support the Human Resources team at Method Park with your ideas and commitment. We are looking forward to your application!Click here to go directly to our online application form.