Working Student (m/f/d) for Human Resources
Love what you do:
Being a working student at Method Park is always more than just a job. It is the ideal addition to your studies. With us, you will work on exciting tasks and together with great teams.
- Support in recruiting and hiring processes
- Data maintenance and administration of Human Resources as well as participation in operative HR tasks
- Contribute to our recruiting campaign "Love what you do"
- Support in the applicant management and planning, organization and administration of various HR topics
- You are a matriculated student
- You have a strong sense of responsibility, particularly when dealing with sensitive data
- You have a great organizational talent, a quick grasp paired with a very precise way of working
- You are motivated, you have a proactive attitude and you enjoy working with people
- You are fluent in German and English
We offer you:
- **Getting started:* Take advantage of our structured onboarding program and an attractive salary.
- **Flexibility during your studies:* Adapt your working hours, with a maximum of 20 hours per week, to your timetable.
- **Basics that go without saying:* Experience our excellent corporate culture, flat hierarchies paired with short decision paths.
- **Just switch off:* We organize various employee events throughout the year.
Sounds good? Apply Now!