WebApp Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
What do we offer you?
You will be part of an open-minded team with open communication and flat hierarchies and have the opportunity to take advantage of flexibility and scope to develop your skills. Our trust in our employees and their continuous development – on a professional and personal basis – is part of our concept for mutual success.
You will receive beverages, English lessons and sportive activities for free and we will share our company’s success with you by including you in our company pension scheme.
You will be part of our Agile project team and will design and develop web apps for smart watches, smart phones, tablets and desktops. You will ideally support our customers on project implementation and significantly contribute to leading the project to success. Within our team, you will monitor current trends of the web-frontend sector and share your experience with your colleagues.
Further tasks will include:
- Incorporating technical concepts and specifications and implementation with your project team
- Adjusting requirements and employees to software architecture and design
- Incorporating test automatizations for verification and quality assurance of our customers’ safety-relevant software, from the medical technology and automotive
What do we expect from you?
- Successfully completed studies in a STEM course
- Experience in development of webapps including presentable projects
- You are able to identify and solve usability deficiencies and have an eye for aesthetics of web user interfaces
- You are able to develop apps with finely aligned tool chains, to be as automated as possible
- You are concerned about deployment and implementation of your webapps during development
- You like to work in an Agile (Scrum) team
- You know at least three CSS tricks to make a DOM nodes “disappear”
Then please apply directly at