Technical Support Engineer (m/f/d)
From 2022/03/01 Erlangen
The core of all products and services at Method Park by UL is to support our customers in developing and improving engineering processes.
For this purpose, we have developed Stages, a web-based process management tool that facilitates the definition, implementation, and control of engineering and business processes.
Stages ensures that specified quality standards and process models are met and can be integrated into all familiar development environments. Stages enables distributed teams to collaborate across company boundaries.
Stages is the leading platform for the management of engineering processes - with more than 300,000 users worldwide.
YOUR CUSTOMER CARE TEAM:
Open-minded team players await you in our Customer Care Team. We cultivate open communication, a friendly working atmosphere and are always up for a bit of fun. We are dedicated to supporting our customers, solving problems with creativity and looking forward to your tips and tricks.
- You will be our first point of contact for our Stages customers in the support team and you will take over responsibility independently and consistently pursue one goal: to provide our support services on time and in high quality for our customers
- You will analyze product and configuration defects in our process management tool Stages and investigate unknown causes of faults, control their rectification and supervise necessary software changes
- You will create operational and service concepts, product documentations, scripts for process automation, and manage our Stages software licenses
- You will support the installation and rollout of Stages at the customer and the administration of our cloud server-based services
- Completed vocational training as an IT specialist or a comparable training position
- Experience in technical support and system administration or relative customer-oriented IT activities
- You are familiar with the handling of a ticket system
- Knowledge in the administration of standard Windows and Linux operating systems, and ideally in the cloud environment
- Basic SQL knowledge to create database statements
- LDAP/SAML basic understanding is an advantage
- Good English skills to communicate with our international customers
- Willingness to learn more about new software technologies
ARE WE MATCHING?
Send us your application. We are looking for colleagues who share our passion for outstanding performance and our vision of a modern IT company! We are looking forward to your application!
Click here to go directly to our online application form.