Talent Acquisition Advisor (m/f/d) (Maternity Cover 12 -24 months)
From 2022/03/01 Home Office / Remote Work or Erlangen locations
Method Park by UL specializes in software and systems engineering. Our portfolio includes complex, process-based product engineering, software solutions, training and advisory services focused on the safety-critical aspects of the automotive, medical and aerospace industries. As part of UL, the global safety science leader, we partner with customers to advance innovation safety, business transformation and compliance with regulatory and industry-specific quality standards.
Through our proprietary Stages process management tool, we help our customers define, implement and monitor development and business processes.
We enhance UL's vast and deep expertise and global footprint with more than 250 dedicated employees at our locations in Erlangen, Berlin, Frankfurt/Main, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart, Detroit, Miami, Pittsburgh and Shanghai.
As a Talent Acquisition Advisor in Germany, you will drive some of our highest priority hiring in Europe for Method Park by UL. We have won numerous awards and accolades over the years making it a destination employer for some experts in this niche business.
Mainly focusing on technology hires – developers, engineers and cybersecurity experts to name but a few. You will also be responsible for hiring some of the smartest consulting minds out there.
You’ll focus on proactively sourcing candidates from across Europe and sometimes globally, utilizing well known sourcing tools and internet mining.
You'll also be responsible for driving an exceptional candidate and hiring managing experience.As member of the Global TA COE, you’ll be considered subject matter expert for recruitment, candidate engagement and pipeline generation.
You will be drive constant education of hiring managers and business leaders as to what’s really happening in the marketplace, what our competitors are doing, who’s hiring where and other best practices.
YOUR DAY WILL FOCUS ON THE FOLLOWING INITIATIVES:
- Utilize both standard and creative sourcing strategies to identify top talent and find qualified candidates (passive and active).
- Reviewing resumes and assessing candidates' applications, pre-screening candidates, submitting candidates to hiring managers, preparing candidates for interviews, extending offers and onboarding of candidates.
- Network, build and maintain relationships with Candidates, HR, and Hiring Managers.
- Maintain network of candidates using company's applicant tracking system iCIMS and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Partner with hiring managers to thoroughly understand the technical skills and critical success factors/abilities.
- Evaluate recruitment processes to ensure effectiveness and efficiencies from the application to hire process. Adjust recruitment strategy as needed to ensure optimized results.
- Provide regular metric-based reporting on search progression including candidates in pipeline, lead, interviews, offers and hires.
- MUST have Proficiency in both German and English.
- Either an experienced agency or In-House recruiter who has proven ability to drive candidate activity across numerous function areas
- You are an expert sourcer of both passive and active candidates
- You can collaborate across multiple teams
- You have a proactive style of communication meaning candidates and hiring managers rarely have to chase
- You are proud of your work and have examples of going above and beyond
- Proven experience of working with hiring managers and candidates to deliver a high-quality candidate experience throughout the process.
- Our team manages an average of 15-20 requisitions per person, you'll need to be able to keep up and have experience of managing a similar level of recruitment
- Extensive experience in direct & passive candidate sourcing utilizing applicant tracking systems and social media tools like LinkedIn to engage and head-hunt if necessary In-House or agency recruitment experience within the Testing & Certification industry would be welcomed but not a necessity.
ARE WE MATCHING?
Go ahead and apply to us! You will support the Talent Acquisition team at Method Park by UL with your commitment. We are looking forward to your application!
Let’s recruit the top talents together!
Click here to go to directly our online application form.