System Administrator (f/m/d)
From 2021/06/01 Erlangen
YOUR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TEAM:
A dynamic, open-minded workforce of team players awaits you, in an environment marked by open communication and flat hierarchies. With us, flexibility and creative freedom are not just empty phrases. Part of our recipe for success is trust in our employees and their continuous training – both professional and personal.
You will strengthen our four-person IT team. Two of them are responsible for the system administration and support of all our employees. The other two are in charge of further developing our internal systems and our homepage. With us, you can independently drive innovations forward, and you’ll have a great deal of freedom in deciding which technologies to use. We offer you a heterogeneous network consisting of a mix of Linux and Windows environments.
- Responsibility for the administration and further development of the infrastructure
- Support of the network and system environment
- System documentation and monitoring
- Hardware support (maintenance, servicing & expansion of the supported networks)
- Virtualization of the server systems
- Monitoring and continuous improvement of IT security
- Managing AD and GPO
THIS IS YOU:
- You have completed vocational training or a degree in computer science.
- You have several years of experience in Windows system administration.
- Experience in the administration of Linux servers is an advantage.
- You have good knowledge of PowerShell and the Linux shell.
- You know your way around virtualization and complex network solutions.
- Working with standard software (Apache/Nginx, MySQL, Office 365, Microsoft Exchange) is a matter of course for you.
- For collaborating with our intercultural teams, communication in German and English is no problem for you.
ARE WE MATCHING?
Go ahead and apply! Together with you we will shape the digital future of Method Park. We look forward to receiving your application! Click here to go directly to our online application form.