Software Engineer (m/f/d) – Medical Devices
From 2022/03/01 Erlangen
YOUR MEDICAL DEVICES TEAM:
Your future team is a colorful mixture of nerdy generalists:Pragmatists who are ready to help and have a good sense of quality, creative experts with a great passion for improvement, and team players with a strong sense of community are the basic characters, forming our team.
- As a software engineer, you are part of an agile project team working on tomorrow's medical devices.
- In your projects, you develop real added value for our customers, you advise them and work in a spirit of partnership and at eye level.
- Together with your team, you select the appropriate technology and define, design, and implement sustainable architectures.
- With automated tests, code reviews and pair programming, you improve software quality and actively support knowledge building and transfer within the team.
- Interest in medical technology
- Experience with the programming languages C++ / C#
- Knowledge in git, SVN, and Continuous Integration
- An independent and solution-oriented working manner
- An extensive willingness to learn about new topics and technologies
- Completed studies in the STEM field or comparable education
Together, we focus on your individual goals, expectations, and strengths. This gives you the opportunity to actively shape your role and career.
ARE WE MATCHING?
All your responsibilities have one thing in common: exciting, high-responsibility challenges are waiting for you! Apply right here with one click.