Software Engineer (m/f/d) - Algorithms for medical image processing
From 2021/02/01 Erlangen
What to expect at Method Park:
In the MedApp team, you can expect an international mix of extroverted and introverted nerds. Our passion for medical technology and imaging on large systems unites us. You will support our team with new ideas and drive us forward with your knowledge and experience.
- You will be part of a project team of software developers in medical imaging
- Together with our customer, you will develop post-processing algorithms for medical imaging, such as CT (computed tomography) or MR (magnetic resonance imaging)
- You will be responsible for the integration and optimization of existing algorithms and will create both the design of interfaces and unit tests
- You will also ensure optimal support for our customer during project realization
What we expect from you:
- You are a team player with strong communication skills and a university degree in computer science, medical technology with a focus on imaging or a comparable qualification
- You are familiar with the terms DICOM, pattern recognition, and segmentation
- You should already have experience as a software developer, ideally in medical imaging, and therefore have knowledge of the programming languages C++/C#/.NET
- Your profile is completed by your analytical and quick comprehension skills, a hands-on mentality, and excellent English skills
All your responsibilities have one thing in common: exciting, high-responsibility challenges are waiting for you! Apply right here with one click.