Software Engineer C# / .NET (m/f/d) - Medical Devices
From 2021/02/01 Erlangen
What to expect at Method Park:
In the MedApp team, you can expect an international mix of extroverted and introverted nerds. Our passion for medical technology and imaging on large systems unites us. You will support our team with new ideas and drive us forward with your knowledge and experience.
- As part of an agile project team of developers, you will follow the latest trends in software engineering and share your knowledge with your colleagues
- You will be responsible for the implementation of features over the entire life cycle of the project and will create the architecture, interface design, and unit tests
- Continuously improving the code base will also be one of your tasks
- Furthermore, you will help our customers to find optimal solutions
What we expect from you:
- You are a curious and communicative team player with a degree in computer science or a comparable qualification
- Practical experience in software development with C#, .NET, WPF
- Good knowledge of agile procedures/development methods (e.g. Scrum) and modern software development tools such as TFS, Git, Azure or VSTS
- Furthermore, you should be familiar with test automation across all test levels
- You are not afraid of direct customer contact
- Your profile is completed by your analytical and quick comprehension skills, a hands-on mentality, and excellent English skills
All your responsibilities have one thing in common: exciting, high-responsibility challenges are waiting for you! Apply right here with one click.