Sales Representative / Manager (m/f/d)
From 2021/03/10 Erlangen or Munich locations
YOUR SALES TEAM:
As a sales team member, you can expect an open-minded group of team players characterized by open communication and flat hierarchies. Flexibility and creative freedom are more than empty phrases for us. Trust in our employees and their continuous professional and personal development are part of our recipe for success.
The core of all products and services at Method Park is our customers' support in developing and improving development processes. For this purpose, we have developed "Stages", a process management tool that facilitates the definition, implementation, and control of development and business processes.
- You are responsible for expanding and maintaining our customer relationships and intensifying the "Stages" sales activities in the DACH region.
- You raise and analyze the business & IT requirements of our customers.
- You support the product management in the strategic development (e.g., by providing suggestions to integrate new customer requirements into the product development).
- You lead negotiations and present quotes.
- You represent Method Park and our know-how at (virtual) fairs.
- You plan, design, and lead marketing campaigns and customer conferences.
- You have a degree in business or technical studies (e.g., industrial engineering, business administration) or a comparable qualification.
- You have several years of customer consulting experience, sales of complex software products, and/or key account management.
- You share our passion for selling innovative software products.
- You have an understanding of engineering topics.
- You have knowledge in process and quality management.
- Self-reliant and solution-oriented work comes easily to you.
- You are confident, friendly, and enthusiastic.
- Very have powerful presentation and moderation skills.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You are willing to travel.
ARE WE MATCHING?
Are you looking for exciting and innovative tasks and taking responsibility for your projects from day one? Do you thrive on interacting with customers? Do you have strong sales skills, inspire our customers with your professional appearance and increase our software business? Are you ready to master this challenge? Go ahead and apply to us! Together we will move the digital future of the medical device and automotive industries. We are looking forward to your application!Click here to go directly to our online application form.