Sales Backoffice Team Member (m/f/d) – Internal Sales Part-time
From 2021/06/13 Erlangen
What do we offer you?
You will be part of an open-minded team with open communication and flat hierarchies and have the opportunity to take advantage of flexibility and scope to develop your skills. Our trust in our employees and their continuous development – on a professional and personal basis – is part of our mutual success concept.
As a member (m/f/d) of the internal sales / sales & marketing team, you are responsible for managing orders. You process and qualify leads and take care of the sales-related contract processing. You care for our existing customers and maintain the customer data and customer projects in our CRM system. In this interface position, you coordinate internal meetings closely with our expert departments and create qualified offers, and order confirmations. You continuously develop the processes within the sales backoffice and across teams. Supplier management is also part of your tasks and you are responsible for invoicing and dunning.
What we expect from you:
- You would like to work part-time (32 hours / week)
- You have completed vocational training in the commercial field or have a comparable qualification
- You love to work in a self-reliant, exact, and structured manner
- You ideally have already gained professional experience in a sales backoffice, sales assistance, or similar team
- You are well trained in working with MS-Office applications
- You have the “certain knack” for communication with customers and work in an exceptional service- & customer-driven manner
- You have a very high level of expression in written and spoken German and English
- With your positive team spirit, you strengthen the team building
Then apply now. Because we are growing and are looking for colleagues who share our passion for outstanding performance and our visions of a modern IT company! Apply right here with one click.