Sales Backoffice Team Member (m/f/d) – Internal Sales
From 2022/01/01 Erlangen
YOUR SALES & MARKETING TEAM:
Our Sales & Marketing Team is a family of humorous and open-minded team players. We share a strong focus on customers and services. We have an eye for detail and a creative mind when it comes to bringing in new ideas and solutions and developing them. You will support our team with your self-reliant and committed work and advance Method Park by UL with your know-how and experience.
As a member (m/f/d) of the internal sales / sales & marketing team, you are responsible for managing orders. You process and qualify leads and take care of the sales-related contract processing. You care for our existing customers and maintain the customer data and customer projects in our CRM system. In this interface position, you coordinate internal meetings closely with our expert departments and create qualified offers, and order confirmations. You continuously develop the processes within the sales backoffice and across teams. Supplier management is also part of your tasks and you are responsible for invoicing and dunning.
- You have completed vocational training in the commercial field or have a comparable qualification
- You love to work in a self-reliant, exact, and structured manner
- You ideally have already gained professional experience in a sales backoffice, sales assistance, or similar team
- You are well trained in working with MS-Office applications
- You have the “certain knack” for communication with customers and work in an exceptional service- & customer-driven manner
- You have a very high level of expression in written and spoken German and English
- With your positive team spirit, you strengthen the team building
ARE WE MATCHING?
Go ahead and apply to us! With you, we will get the digital future of the medical device and automotive industries moving. We look forward to receiving your application! You can go straight to our online application form here.