Recruiter (f/m/d) IT / Active Sourcing
What you will expect:
As a recruiter, you are a member of our HR team and take on the responsibility for your own remit. Besides the classic recruiting channels, you apply new and innovative approaches in active sourcing, direct search, via social media and the development of networks to find talents who match with Method Park and retain them.
To make recruiting an exciting challenge for you, we offer you the opportunity to further develop our awarded campaign “Love, What You Do” and actively contribute to it.
- Active and target group-oriented candidate search and approach identification with existing and new recruiting measures, active sourcing and creation of talent pools
- Analysis of current recruiting trends, as well as conception and further development of recruiting strategies and channels
- Monitoring and reporting of important personnel marketing activities such as job ads, social media, career fairs, cooperation with universities, etc.
- Performance of the entire application process including application management in our CRM tool, communication and coordination
- Visiting job fairs and career events
- Completed studies or vocational training in the commercial area
- Several years of experience in successful recruiting; ideally including social media networks
- Competent handling of MS-Office applications and enthusiasm for IT/consulting
- Enjoy communications and are creative and persistent in the search of suitable candidates
- Empathic and authentic approach combined with professionality, ability to work in a collaborative team and a reliable and self-reliant way of working
- Fluent in German and English
For these varied tasks, we need you in our team.
Then please apply directly at