Product Consultant (f/m/d) China
From 2021/05/01 Shanghai
Method Park specializes in innovative software and systems engineering for the safety-critical environments of the medical and automotive industries. We are a competent partner for consulting, coaching, training, engineering services, and products around software development processes. For many years, we have been supporting renowned organizations worldwide and are proud to successfully guide our customers into their digital future. We contribute our extensive know-how to fields with high and very high quality, safety, and security requirements. The Method Park company group employs around 230 people and is located with six offices in Germany, in the USA, and China.
- Understand customer requirements, derive solutions, and lead the customer to success
- Plan the implementation of processes, methods, and tools - from the concrete idea to process modeling and after-go-live support
- Advising your customer on the planning, installation, and integration of the necessary IT infrastructure in collaboration with the Stages technical support team
- Support and train your customer's end users according to the role profile
- As a direct interface to the customer, you provide new input, both for product management and strategic development as well as for product development, concerning the adaptation of Stages to customer requirements
- Support our existing customers and help establish Stages by acquiring follow-up projects
- You convince us as an inquisitive and communicative team player with a university degree in computer science/business informatics or a comparable qualification.
- You have already gained experience in software or systems engineering, project management, and requirements engineering.
- You are familiar with the analysis, conception, and modeling of processes and you have already gained experience in the implementation of IT applications.
- You are able to take responsibility for your consulting projects even in multi-project situations.
- Your profile is rounded off by your independent and solution-oriented way of working, business fluent Chinese and English skills and the willingness to travel.
ARE WE MATCHING?
Go ahead and apply to us! With you, we will get the digital future of the medical device and automotive industries moving. We look forward to receiving your application!You can go straight to our online application form here.