Product Consultant (f/m/d) China
From 2021/02/01 Shanghai
What to expect at Method Park
Are you a dynamic individual looking to make a difference and stand out from the crowd? For the right candidate, this position and team will offer great personal development opportunities. Are you:
- A creative problem solver
- An excellent team player
- Able to understand and interpret customer challenges
- A powerful communicator
- A person who loves to take responsibility
- Ready to learn through success and failure
- Great in coaching and guiding others
- Experienced with both the European and Chinese culture
What's waiting for you
An open-minded team of team players is waiting for you, characterized by open communication and flat hierarchies. Our process management tool Stages is used by a large number of automotive, medical, and aviation companies. You can expect a wide variety of topics on all issues of modern software and system development. You will also drive innovations and work on international projects.As part of our team, you will advise the specialist and IT departments of our customers on the BPM method and the BPM tool "Stages".
- You are able to understand customers` requirements, derive solutions, and guide the customer to success.
- You will plan / coordinate implementation projects for processes, methods, and tools, from concrete ideas to modeling your processes through to after-go live support.
- You advise your customers on planning, installing, and integrating the necessary IT infrastructure in cooperation with the Stages Technical Support.
- You accompany and train the customers' end-users depending on their role profile.
- As the direct interface to the customer, you provide new input, both for product management and further strategic development as well as for product development with regard to adapting stages to customer requirements.
- You will support our existing customers and help Stages to grow within organizations while acquiring follow-up projects.
- You will optimize existing best practices to suit the Chinese market.
What we are expecting from you
This role requires the candidate's ability to understand the business challenges and translate them into requirements. The suitable candidate will be trained by and closely work with a team supporting global organizations, and therefore a high fluency level in English is required. To successfully grow business in China, a Chinese native speaker is preferred. Other required skills are:
- You convince us as a curious and communicative team player with a university degree in computer science / business informatics or a comparable qualification.
- You have experience in software or systems engineering as well as in project management and requirements engineering.
- You are familiar with the analysis, design, and modeling of processes and have gained experience in implementing IT applications.
- You confidently take responsibility for your consulting projects within multi-project situations.
- Your profile is rounded off by your independent and solution-oriented way of working, your business-fluent Chinese and English skills, and your enthusiasm to travel.
Then apply now. Because we are growing and are looking for colleagues who share our passion for outstanding performance and our visions of a modern IT company! Apply right here with one click.