Process and Product Consultant (m/f/d)
From 2022/01/01 USA
Method Park is an innovative company that offers the market-leading process management software Stages to customers around the world.
Our process management tool Stages is used by a variety of automotive, medical, and aerospace organizations. We help our customers to overcome challenges within complex product development. In doing so, we act as an interface to executives in engineering and help them to transform their engineering processes using process management and our process management tool Stages. This professional tool is used in complex engineering projects and has become successfully established in this field.
We continuously work on further developing and adapting Stages to meet customer requirements.
YOUR PRODUCT CONSULTING TEAM:
Your future team consists of product and principal consultants, who together cover all aspects of process management. We advise customers on the introduction of Stages and ensure that the roll-out of processes with Stages is successful.
We offer a dynamic and inspiring environment in which you will work closely with the CTO and with exciting, innovative customers. You can really get things moving here!
- Management and support of process roll-outs
- Implementation of process management training and workshops
- Migration of existing processes to Stages
- Creation and optimization of configurations in Stages
- We are looking for an inquisitive team player with good communication skills, a degree in IT or comparable technical training.
- You have experience with product development processes, with methods and tools such as BPMN, SIPOC, EPF/RMC, ARIS or similar.
- Knowledge of process standards such as Automotive SPICE®, ISO 26262, DO-178C or AS9100D is also an advantage.
- Most of our orders are processed online. As a consultant, you should nevertheless be willing to travel within the USA.
- In order to support our customers in sensitive areas of product development, you require U.S. citizenship.
- With your ability to learn quickly, you will be an excellent fit in our team.
- We offer you a competitive salary and corresponding benefits.
ARE WE MATCHING?
Go ahead and apply to us! With you, we will get the digital future moving. We look forward to receiving your application!
You can go straight to our online application form here.