Office Manager (m/f/d)
What do we offer you?
As a member of the office management team, you act as "feel good manager" who supports us on a variety of challenges in our daily work routine. You represent the company as our first contact person; you welcome our customers, guests and business partners in a very charming manner and create a feel-good atmosphere for everyone.
- Independent organization of our reception
- Responsibility of answering incoming telephone calls in German and English as well as competent coordination of incoming calls
Self-reliant office management at the Erlangen location such as facility management of the indoor and outdoor area, monitoring our service providers, ensuring cleanliness of the offices and coordinating our
Fulfillment of administrative and organizational tasks such as answering and coordinating incoming emails, ordering and managing consumables and office supplies, processing of incoming and outgoing mails,
as well as postal dispatch etc.
Self-reliant coordination of our meeting rooms and supply of required equipment as well as preparation, follow-up and service
- Support of fleet and travel management for travel planning and booking for our employees
What do we expect from you?
- You successfully completed a commercial training
- You have professional experience in a similar position
- You provide a very high customer and service focus
- You are confident, friendly and you have a cultivated appearance
- You work self-reliantly, independently and structured
- You enjoy interacting with people and love team spirit and flexibility
- You are fluent in German and English
- You have profound MS-Office skills
Then please apply directly at