(Junior / Senior) Java Web Developer (m/f/d)
From 2022/01/01 Erlangen
Method Park by UL specializes in software and systems engineering. Our portfolio includes complex, process-based product engineering, software solutions, training and advisory services focused on the safety-critical aspects of the automotive, medical and aerospace industries. For many years, we have been supporting renowned companies worldwide and are proud to successfully accompany them into the digital future.
As a Great Place to Work®, we offer you an outstanding work atmosphere, great career options and the know-how/tools to play at the top. So dive into our world full of #adventuresofthenerds!
YOUR PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT TEAM:
We are looking for you to join our Product Development team.
With our process management tool Stages, our customers model their processes from idea through development to the finished product wherever high-quality software and systems are required. Our agile team develops innovative product features. As a result, we face diverse challenges in software development and architecture and exciting projects are guaranteed! We are software developers with heart and soul and from day one, you can rely on the support of your team. With your onboarding, various workshops and unforgettable team events, you will quickly connect with your new colleagues.
As part of our agile team, you will design and develop the web application Stages and be involved in all phases of product development.
- Implementing new features based on Java, TypeScript, and Angular
- Varied tasks in frontend & backend development and DevOps
- Co-design and development of our procedures and the used tools
- Ensuring software quality through code reviews, automated software tests, analyses, and maintenance
- Your studies: You have a degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Eat Sleep Code Repeat: You are familiar with Java or another object-oriented language (e.g., C#).
- You know what you want: You are quality- and goal-oriented, technically-savvy, and appreciate an agile team.
- Are there other languages besides programming languages? You bring excellent German and English skills, in writing and speaking.
Nice to have:
- Initial experience with web application development using Java, Angular, and our tools (such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Docker) is a plus.
If you bring knowledge of software development methods (e.g. SCRUM), software patterns and CleanCode, we are impressed.
- Motivated career starters (m/f/d) are also welcome.
ARE WE MATCHING?
Do you also think coding is awesome? Then get started and join our success story! We are looking forward to your application!
You can go straight to our online application form here.