Junior Consultant & Coach (m/f/d) for Agile Software & Systems Engineering
Now Frankfurt, Hannover or Stuttgart locations
What will you expect?
You will be part of an open-minded team with open communications and flat hierarchies. For Method Park, flexibility and creative freedom are not empty phrases; we mean it and apply it. Confidence in our employees and their continuous training – on a technical and personal basis – is part of our success.
At Method Park, you will deal with a great variety of topics about modern software and systems engineering. You will promote innovation and work on international projects.
What do we expect from you?
- As part of our team, you support and consult our customers on analysis, design and implementation of development processes.
- You support customer projects or take on responsibility for project management tasks.
- You might hold training and prepare assessments and audits.
Additionally, we expect you to:
- Have graduated in either computer science, commercial information technology or an equal course
- Have expertise and passion for topics such as process improvement, software development, project management, agile methods and standards in the automotive branch
- Speak fluent German and English
- Be good at presenting and moderating
- Be prepared to travel
Then please apply directly at