(Junior) Agile Requirements Engineer (m/f/d)
From 2021/04/01 Erlangen or Munich locations
Method Park specializes in innovative software and systems engineering for the safety-critical environments of the medical device and automotive industries. We are a competent partner for consulting, coaching, training, engineering services, and products around software development processes. For many years, we have been supporting renowned organizations worldwide and are proud to guide our customers into their digital future successfully. We contribute our extensive know-how to fields with high and very high quality, safety, and security requirements. The Method Park company group employs around 230 people and is located with six offices in Germany, the USA, and China.
We are searching for enthusiastic and versatile requirements engineers (m/f/d) who want to make a difference and develop with us.
Is high-quality software development important to you, too? Do you consider sprint planning, writing user stories, and communicating with the product owner to be an essential part of software quality management? Do you enjoy working towards solutions self-reliantly within a team? If you also have excellent methodical skills and learn new things quickly, you will fit perfectly into our team!
- As a direct interface to the customers, you create user stories and thereby provide input for software development
- Additionally, you will be part of a SCRUM development team with daily stand-ups and two-week sprints
- You will also test new features and present the results in the sprint demo
You already have gained some software development experience and are open to new technologies. You pass on your knowledge in your team or across teams in the context of courses or workshops.Your skillset includes the following:
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, or comparable qualification
- Initial experience in the requirements engineering environment, preferably in the automotive, medical device, or hi-tech industry
- You are familiar with Scrum, agile methods or would like to learn them
- You look forward to using your technical knowledge and learning new technologies
- You convince with your result-oriented and methodical way of working and are open to changing challenges with our different customers
- You are a team player with strong communication skills
- You enjoy working independently and self-reliantly and are fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Experience with systems/tools like Git, SVN, Jira, and DOORS (classic, NG) is advantageous
ARE WE MATCHING?
Go ahead and apply to us! With you, we will get the digital future of the medical device and automotive industries moving. We look forward to receiving your application! You can go straight to our online application form here.