International Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
From 2021/01/01 Erlangen or Munich locations
What you can expect:
This position offers the opportunity to work with the largest global automotive, aerospace & medical device companies. Gain experience & support the challenges faced through complex product development.
Interfacing with engineering leadership to help transform their engineering practices through process management. You will support the sales cycle of the well-established and growing software product Stages, a professional process management tool tailored for complex engineering projects.
What will you do?
- Develop & implement go-to-market strategies
- Analyze & develop new markets
- Responsible for lead development to opportunity closure & handover to deployment
- Deliver presales presentations in webinars, at events &/ at the customer location
- Grow & maintain your international process management network
- Lead technical evaluations
- Revenue responsibility for software license sales
- Maintain an accurate quarterly forecast
What do we expect from you?
- You have studied a degree, such as Business Computing, Business Development, International Business/Management or similar subjects
- Work experience in Business Development, Sales &/or Consulting for Process Management solutions are preferable
- Experience transferring a company vision into business & understanding market trends are also preferable
- High English fluency, excellent communication & networking skills
- Motivated by worldwide travel
Are you a person who loves to take responsibility & make a difference in your company by creating new opportunities?
Then apply right away. We are searching for new colleagues who are passionate about the automotive, aerospace, or medical device industries.
We are looking for you!