Human Resources Specialist (m/f/d) with Focus on Recruiting
From 2020/03/01 Erlangen
What to expect at Method Park:
As Human Resources Specialist, you will be a member of our HR team and will self-reliantly work on your areas of responsibility. You will apply the knowledge you have acquired during your training and/or your first professional positions.
We are on the immediate search for you to support our HR team in Erlangen.
- Support of the entire application management, e.g. suitable pre-selection of candidates, coordination of appointments, and communication with applicants and specialist departments
- Participation in job interviews, job fairs, and career events
- Creation and placement of job advertisements and support in active sourcing to find the best candidates
- Responsibility of the entire entry management including the creation of contracts and certificates, maintenance of employee files and data in our ERP system
- Support of our Employer Branding Team "Love what you do"
What we expect from you:
- A completed apprenticeship in the commercial sector, ideally in personnel services or processing, or as personnel specialist
- Conscientious handling of sensitive data as well as discretion and a good sense of responsibility
- Confident handling of the MS Office package as well as an independent and careful working manner
- Distinct ability to work in a team, fun in communication and a friendly, confident appearance
- Fluent in business German and English