Human Resources Administrator (m/f/d)
From 2021/05/01 Erlangen
YOUR HUMAN RESOURCES TEAM:
Your future team has a Paragraph Lady, an Admin All-Star, and the Recruiting Twins. We are responsible for all facets of human resources management at Method Park. This includes the recruiting processes, continuing education, contracts, and language courses. To strengthen our team of four, we are seeking an HR rock star who enjoys administrative topics and has a strong hands-on mentality.
You support our HR administration in overall daily operations. Among your responsibilities:
- Partner in crime – You are the first point of contact for our managers and our teams. You provide advice and respond to their questions on all things related to HR.
- Administration is the key – You assist with the creation of staff-relevant documents, such as certificates, contract adjustments, etc. Organizing continuing education courses for our employees and maintaining our catalog of continuing education courses will be one of your responsibilities. You complete statistics and evaluations and are responsible for master data and system maintenance as well as keeping digital human resources files. Working on the topics of maternity leave, parental leave, and sabbaticals rounds of your everyday work.
- Project Power – As part of various projects (such as workplace health management or employer branding), you can actively contribute your ideas and let your creativity soar.
- HR Rock Star – You have completed business training and/or relevant studies and already have some working experience in HR. Additional relevant qualifications, such as human resources management education, are a plus.
- This is how you do it – You work proactively, with structure, and with a focus on finding solutions. Your precise working habits are combined with a high level of quality awareness and conscientiousness.
- “Psssst“ – Absolute confidentiality when working with sensitive personal data is one of your strengths.
- Teamwork – With your positive team spirit, you promote cohesion in the team.
- Last but definitely not least – You have excellent written and spoken German and English skills and thorough knowledge of MS Office.
ARE WE MATCHING?
Go ahead and apply to us! You will support the Human Resources team at Method Park with your ideas and commitment. We are looking forward to your application! Let’s rock HR together! Click here to go to directly our online application form.